Having an amazing time in NY. Stories soon!
In the Brooklyn neighbourhood, erin says “arguably the best bagels in nyc”.
Another review, from yelp:
“The bagel I had from Terrace Bagels might possibly be the platonic ideal of a bagel. All other bagels are now ruined for me, and I will never be able to eat any other than those from Terrace Bagels again.”
Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds?
Paul Varjak: The mean reds. You mean like the blues?
Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you’re getting fat, and maybe it’s been raining too long. You’re just sad, that’s all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you’re afraid, and you don’t know what you’re afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?
“Macy’s Department Store Shopping Tips:
- International shoppers can get a discount card good for 11% off most purchases at the Visitor’s Center.
- Weekdays before lunch are the least crowded times to visit Macy’s.
- Take advantage of baggage check/coat check if you’ll be shopping for a while.
- Ask the cashier if you’d like to have your purchases shipped home.
- The lower floors tend to be more crowded than the upper floors.
- Macy’s is known for having great sales, especially compared to some of the more upscale New York City department stores.”