“Macy’s Department Store Shopping Tips:
- International shoppers can get a discount card good for 11% off most purchases at the Visitor’s Center.
- Weekdays before lunch are the least crowded times to visit Macy’s.
- Take advantage of baggage check/coat check if you’ll be shopping for a while.
- Ask the cashier if you’d like to have your purchases shipped home.
- The lower floors tend to be more crowded than the upper floors.
- Macy’s is known for having great sales, especially compared to some of the more upscale New York City department stores.”